|Model||Load Capacity (kg)||Lift Height (mm)||AST (wide / long) (mm)||Battery Capacity (V / Ah)||Weight (kg)|
|MP25HD||2500||120||2148 / 2168||24V / 210-300Ah||633|
|MP30HD||3000||120||2409 / 2276||24V / 210-300Ah||633|
The MPHD Series is highly manoeuvrable pedestrian pallet truck that has been developed to be easy and comfortable to operate and provide maximum productivity.
Yale MPHD Series pallet trucks have been designed specifically for use over medium to short distances and for vehicle loading and unloading in the following applications:
- Heavy duty indoor load handling
- Lorry charging and discharging
- Horizontal transport over short and long distances
- Ramp and gradient applications
Powerful Yale SEM motors motors are used on the 2.500kg and 3.000kg capacity models. They provide energy efficient performance and low maintenance with 1000 hour service intervals.
High quality components ensure reliable operation and maximum uptime. Easy access to key components speed up routine maintenance with the on board diagnostic display providing early indication of any maintenance requirements.
- An ergonomic tiller head with angled hand grips and responsive low effort ‘butterfly’ controls reduce stress and fatigue on the operator’s wrist, thumb and fingers
- Dual lift and lower controls are positioned for left or right hand use
- All controls can be operated without having to release the tiller for efficient operation
- The low mounted tiller arm requires the minimum steering effort and provides enhanced operating clearances
- Three pre-set performance levels can be selected to suit the application needs or the operator’s preference
- Combi MOSFET traction and hydraulic pump controllers provide step-less progressive speed control, automatic release and regenerative braking and anti-rollback
- Fork entry/exit skid plates facilitate handling of bottom boarded pallets