|Model||Load Capacity (kg)||Load Centre (mm)||Lift Height (mm)||Engine||Transmission|
|GDP/GLP20MX||2000||500||6000||Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.4L LPG||Basic Powershift 1-speed|
|GDP/GLP25MX||2500||500||6000||Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.4L LPG||Basic Powershift 1-speed|
|GDP/GLP30MX||3000||500||5815||Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / PSI 2.4L LPG||Basic Powershift 1-speed|
Standard Diesel or LPG Forklift Truck
The new standard in affordable productivity
The new MX Series forklift trucks are engineered to provide reliable, long lasting performance and durability. Built in the UK and backed by a regional dealer network which shares the manufacturer’s commitment to Yale® maintenance and parts support that is highly dependable – and highly competitive over the whole life of the truck.
The MX series has been designed and engineered to provide customers in standard applications with a cost effective alternative to the heavy duty cycle, feature rich VX series. Using field-proven, standard components and build techniques used in other Yale engine powered series, excellent reliability and high levels of productivity are ensured.
The single-speed powershift transmission delivers smooth direction changes to maximise efficiency and deliver competitive fuel consumption figures.
The MX series is manufactured through ISO9001 certified processes and offers:
- Variety of engine options (diesel, LPG and dual-fuel)
- Lower cost of ownership
- Superior ergonomics
- Operator comfort
- An extensive dealer network
- Aftermarket service and support
Standard duty cycle businesses where the MX series can be considered a viable alternative to the VX series are:
- Secondary distribution
- Wholesale and retail
- Light manufacturing
Ergonomic features that provide operator comfort and operational efficiency:
- Isolated powertrain and suspension seat result in low whole body vibration levels
- Generous foot space, shoulder clearance and an easy on-off step access for operators ensure operator accessibility and safety upon entry and exit.
- Easy 3 point entry and low step height of less than 44cm provides easy on and off access
- Substantial operator visibility through the standard Yale mast. An enhanced field of view is afforded by installing an optional Yale High Vis™ Mast.
- Adjustable steering column, ergonomically positioned seat and controls within easy reach for the most comfortable operating position.
Performance features that deliver efficient handling and high levels of productivity:
- Electronically controlled powershift transmission for fast efficient load handling.
- Continuous Stability Enhancement™ system (CSE) provides operating confidence resulting from the outstanding lateral stability when travelling over uneven ground surfaces and when cornering.
- Long service intervals for planned maintenance are 500 hours for diesel engines and 300 hours for LPG.
Build the MX to suit your needs with a wide range of options including:
- Cab options
- Light kits
- Alternative tyres
- Full suspension seats
- A range of fork sizes